Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist

Could i get a PAC NUMBER please

Customer Question

could i get a PAC NUMBER please
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me who your provider is please you wish to leave?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

For security reasons you need to call to get this, call 0870(###) ###-####and you can then obtain your code.

Talkmobile must issue you with a PAC number within 2 working days of your request, or a reason for why it cannot be issued, in accordance with Ofcom's "General Conditions of Entitlement".

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.