Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer&part of the CyanogenDev team
57442719

I dropped my Samsung Galaxy J3 6 into water earlier, it has

Customer Question

Hi I dropped my Samsung Galaxy J3 6 into water earlier, it has come back on and seems to be ok but the "home" button won't work
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JamesI replied 4 months ago.
The button is likely ‘water logged’ keep the tablet switched off and placed in a bag of dry rice in the airing cupboard for 12 hours then turn it back on and Se if the button starts working again. Let me know how you get on.