Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer&part of the CyanogenDev team

I have a note 5 that has been reset but now will not connect

Customer Question

Hi I have a note 5 that has been reset but now will not connect to the wifi during setup wizard.
Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Samsung note 5
Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: not sure of the age 5 years maybe.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Android expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Due to an abnormal factory reset, you will not be albe to use this phone until you sign into your Google account to confirm tha it belongs to you. A network connection is required. I can never get to the network.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

When it fails to connect to wifi, what is the error message you receive?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The has been reset to many times and you must sign in to your gmail account to confirm you are the owner. However I am not able to get to ×if I from the setup wizard to access my gmail account.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This information was sent in with my original request. Why did I have to enter it again?