Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

My samsung galaxy swont turn on even when charging.

Customer Question

my samsung galaxy swont turn on even when charging.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Phone and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Phone.

Let me know the results please

Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
didnt work i also took it to a technician at sprint and he could not fix it by changing the screen.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

When you connect the charger, does the charging light show at all?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
lyes it does, you can still hear the sound and still touch the screen and see the led light but the screen is still black
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

It is the screen that has faulted, this no confirms it

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the phone to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for the help, ill take my $22 dollars back please since theres no fix, but will gibe you a good review