Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I can't seem to save photos from facebook to my Samsung s8+

Hi I can't seem to save photos from facebook to my Samsung s8+ gallery. It did it before but won't now. I've cleared the cache and data in settings that doesn't work. I've also allowed all permissions in the settings on my phone. When I hold on the photo and press save it says saved to device but Its Not in my gallery

Hi there and welcome

Open your Gallery and go to the list of all Albums.

Can you check in each of the albums and tell me if you see the photos in any of them?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No they aren't is any of the album's

Please provide me your phone number to call on

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The problem is that my gallery is hiding my photos how can I drop it from doing that?. I downloaded a new gallery and all the photos appeared but I want it in my normal gallery so I can upload them to Facebook

Choose the three dots top right then create album then make a new album and choose your downloads location

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I created two albums one in sd which showed up but the other one on internal didn't show

ok, it is a limitation of the gallery app, it cannot read the photo type

You will need to use another app for this sorry