Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer&part of the CyanogenDev team
57442719

I have lost all my apps from my home screen and none left

Customer Question

I have lost all my apps from my home screen and none left tho search for answers
Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: Samsung Galaxy A3
Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?
Customer: Nothing really as got very few apps left but still have phone, Google settings displayed have scrolled from bottom of screen and top without any luck finding them
Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I keep losing the screen connected to you and am waiting to find out why suddenly I have lost all my apps but for6 from my home page
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you please hold the power button until you see a menu and choose power off

then power on the phone and tell me if the apps are returned