Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer&part of the CyanogenDev team
57442719

I live in the uk. I have a brand new phone bought here.

Customer Question

I live in the uk. I have a brand new phone bought here. However, I used to live in Dubai and Lebanon. I transferred data from my old phone and Samsung is not recognizing that I am in the uk and keeps sending stuff in Arabic. I can't read Arabic.
Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: I think A40
Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Changed playstore and accounts to uk
Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Bought this phone yesterday
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Also can't install certain apps. Says not available in your country...
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 7 days ago.
Expert:  Cris replied 7 days ago.

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. I will do the best of my ability to assist you with your issue.

Who is your cell phone provider?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Sure I can wait. Thank you
Expert:  Cris replied 7 days ago.

Who is your cell phone provider?