Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Android Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

My Samsung phone I'm unable to open emails, Galaxy S6, Don't

Customer Question

My Samsung phone I'm unable to open emails
JA: What Samsung model do you have?
Customer: Galaxy S6
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?
Customer: Don't understand what's OS
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just from yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** and I am a tech expert with 19 years of experience.

Can you please let me know who your email provider is so that I can try to help you to log back into your account?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hotmail

Thank you. What exactly happens if you are trying to access your emails? Is there any error message?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The topic opens but the content doesnt open . Lines run slong the top as though its trying to download

How long are you having this issue? Are you able to open your emails correctly from another computer/tablet?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i can open on my lap top and ipad

Thank you. Which browser are you using on your Galaxy S6? If it is "Chrome", please give "Firefox" (from the Play Store) a try and if it already is "Firefox", please try "Chrome". Then let me know if the issue is the same in both browsers or if it works in one of them. Thank you.