Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Android Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

My son installed JVC KW-M745DBT yesterday and everything was

Customer Question

Hello my son installed JVC KW-M745DBT yesterday and everything was fine now the Bluetooth has stopped working
JA: How long have you had your KW-M745DBT?
Customer: Monday
JA: What have you tried so far with your JVC product?
Customer: My son had paired his phone to it but the unit now says Bluetooth error
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: 2 secs I will find out sir
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No problems with smart phone Bluetooth
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone?
Customer: Samsung note 9
JA: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I don't have problems with the phone the radio says Bluetooth error when I
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 6 days ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** and I am a tech expert with 19 years of experience.

Can you please let me know the exact error message you are getting when you are trying to connect the JVC? Also, are you able to connect other Bluetooth devices just fine?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No bluetooth device will connect, the head unit says "Bluetooth ERROR!" When I go to the bluetooth page.

Thank you. So the Samsung Note 9 is always showing "Bluetooth ERROR!" regardless of which Bluetooth device you are trying to connect to it? It´s not just for the JVC but for any Bluetooth device?