Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Android Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

I have a Samsung J7 Prime phone which has developed a

I have a Samsung J7 Prime phone which has developed a "rainbow" on the screen around the on/off button, Do you know what it could be?
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?
Customer: Don't know, maybe Android 7.0? The phone is about 18 months old?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About 2 weeks, I haven't tried anything, not sure what to try?
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is Lorenz Vauck and I am a tech expert with 19 years of experience.

This happens if the screen of your Samsung has been damaged either because of heat (possibly a damaged battery) or by external force or water damage. In any case, you will need to get the screen replaced, unfortunately. If you let me know where you are located, I can seek a good and cheap repair shop nearby for you.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Many thanks, Lorenz! ����

You are most welcome and thank you very much :-)