Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

My ear buds don't work with my samsung note 10 +, Samsung

Customer Question

Hi my ear buds don't work with my samsung note 10 +
JA: What Samsung product do you have?
Customer: Samsung Note 10+
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?
Customer: My wireless earbuds work fine. But if the true wireless buds run out of charge, I try to plug in wired earbuds via jack adapter ...and they don't work
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, thank you
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 16 days ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is Ashik and I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly

Are you sure the adapter is working? Is it possible to test with another earphones?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Yes working with Huawei P30
Expert:  Ashik replied 16 days ago.

Sorry for the delay. Turn off the Bluetooth of your phone and then disconnect and reconnect the earphones. Does it work now?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No it still doesn't work
Expert:  Ashik replied 16 days ago.

Is it possible for you to test different earphones? This is to check if there is an issue with the port

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok will do
Expert:  Ashik replied 16 days ago.

Ok, let me know.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No doesn't work
Expert:  Ashik replied 16 days ago.

That means either the issue is with the adapter or with the port. It could be the adapter. Yes, these adapters have compatibility issues with different devices (even if it is working on the other phone). Was it working with this adapter before?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I've used this adapter on my Huawei P30. It has never worked on my Samsung note 10
Expert:  Ashik replied 16 days ago.

Then it must be a compatibility issue with that adapter. You need to buy an adapter that specifically says to work with your model. See here --> https://www.amazon.com/Headphone-Adapter-Compatible-Essential-Samsung/dp/B07S9YLSLM/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=note+10+audio+adapter&qid=1574952282&sr=8-1

But before that, to make sure it is not a glitch, we can soft reset the phone. Press and hold down the Power button and Volume Down button at the same time for 10-20 seconds or until it shows the Samsung logo. This will force reboot it. Then check if you can make the earphone work.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok thanks I'll try that
Expert:  Ashik replied 16 days ago.

You are welcome!

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I can't find this item on Amazon UK. It takes too long order from US. Please advise