Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer&part of the CyanogenDev team
57442719

I recently bought universalis.com from Amazon. The £9.99 has

Customer Question

I recently bought universalis.com from Amazon. The £9.99 has been taken from my account. I got into Amazin once and they said to start up universalis I need the verification code. Where is this verification Code. On top of this I cant get back into Amazon it says I am using the wrong password. I used it a few minutes ago so why not now.
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: It is an android
JA: Do you have a Google account linked to the phone?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 9 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I would like to close the question at this time. Thank you for your efforts.