Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

Thanks :) I have a huawei p30 pro phone. Yesterday I tried

Customer Question

Hi there
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: thanks :) I have a huawei p30 pro phone. Yesterday I tried to charge it and the battery bar remained on zero. If i remove the phone from charge it turns off. It also turns off after a few minutes of use when plugged in. I have tried hard restart but not sure what to do. Can you help?
JA: How long has this been going on with your P30? What have you tried so far?
Customer: since yesterday i have tried hard reset by pressing the lower voloume button and single on button in the side
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your P30?
Customer: i think just huawei standard one the one that came with the phone
JA: How long has this been going on with your P30? What have you tried so far?
Customer: since yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that's it i think thnak you
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
hello
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 days ago.

Expert:  Ashik replied 7 days ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is Ashik and I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly

This usually happens if there is an issue with the charger/adapter or if the battery is failing. First, connect and charge your phone using your PC for 20 minutes and does it charge?

If not, press and hold down the Volume down and Power button on your phone until it restarts and then try charging again.

If possible, try to charge with another cable and adapter as well.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please please let me know by replying here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.