I'm sorry about your tablet issue. I'm glad to assist you today. Please press and hold at the same time the Volume Down and Power buttons on your Samsung tablet for about ten to 15 seconds and check.
- For checking your Wi-Fi wireless password, please try the followings:
- Please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) to see if there is any key / passphrase / password *****; it is case-sensitive.
- If that does not work, and if you have a Windows 7 or 8 or 10 laptop or wireless computer that is currently working via Wi-Fi / wireless connection, then please do the following steps on your Windows computer in order to retrieve your Wi-Fi / wireless password ***** your Windows computer:
- On the Windows computer, open Control Panel.
; (If needed, press at the same time the two keys Windows logo and R on the computer's keyboard, then type control then click OK, then the Control Panel window should open.)
- Open Network and Internet -> Network and Sharing Center.
- Then click on your wireless network name on the right of the item Connections.
- Then click on Wireless Properties.
- Then click on the Security tab.
- Then select the box at Show characters.
- Then you will see the Network security key above it, that is your Wi-Fi / wireless password. It is case-sensitive.
- If that does not work, and if you have a Mac laptop or wireless computer that is currently working via Wi-Fi / wireless connection, then please do the following steps on your Mac computer in order to retrieve your Wi-Fi / wireless password ***** your Mac computer:
- On the Mac computer, open Finder (which is the smiley face icon near the bottom left of your computer's screen), then click on Applications.
; (If needed, open any folder (or click on any blank space on the Desktop screen), then click on the Go menu at the very top, then click on option Applications.)
- Open folder Utilities.
- Open the item Keychain Access.
- If needed, select option System under Keychains column on the left.
- If needed, select option Password (or All Items) under Category on the left.
- Then you will see your network name on the right column. (It will have a kind of AirPort network password; scroll down first if needed.)
- Double-click on your network name in order to open it.
- Click on the small box in front of the option Show password at the bottom.
- Enter your Mac computer administrator's password, and press the Return key (or click on Allow). (If you don't have a computer's password, just leave it blank and press the Return key.)
- Then you will see the password ***** the box on the right. That is your Wi-Fi / wireless password; it is case-sensitive.
- If all fails or if you want to do a factory reset, please try the following steps:
- If possible, please press and hold the Power key and power off.
- (If it does not power off, then press and keep holding both the Volume Down key and Power key for about 9 seconds for it to power off / restart the phone, then do the next step right away.)
- Press and hold at the same time the Volume Up key and the Power key.
- Keep holding these two keys together until the Samsung logo appears or the recovery menu appears.
- Press the Volume down key several times key to highlight the option wipe data / factory reset.
- Press Power button to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight option Yes....
- Press Power button to select.
- Once the reset process is finished, press the Power key to reboot system now.
- If there is still issue, please let me know if there is any error or message, and let me know the model of your Samsung Galaxy Tab A, such as SM-T510, or SM-T290, etc.
We can schedule a time. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you for your patience.