Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Android Devices Technican
Experience:  Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
30037186

How do I backup my Galaxy S6 phone Lynda, I dont understand

Customer Question

Hello, How do I backup my Galaxy S6 phone Lynda
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?
Customer: I dont understand teh question
JA: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just want to backup in case I lose it, I have done it before but forget what I did. Lynda
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No the phone is functioning well.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 days ago.

Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 7 days ago.

I'm sorry about your phone issue. I'm glad to assist you today. On your Samsung phone, please go to Settings > Accounts and backup > Backup and Restore (or Settings > Backup and reset.) Then you can do backup there.
Please let me know if there is still issue. We can schedule a time. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you for your patience,