Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I have forgotten my screen lock passcode. Tried to do the

Customer Question

Hi, I have forgotten my screen lock passcode. Tried to do the hard reset as per online but only get a screen of code
Assistant: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: Sorry, medion lifetab 10346
Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Lifetab 10346
Assistant: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Holding volume up and power on until code stuff comes on screen then vol down vol up vol up vol down
Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I have a picture of the screen that comes up as code if you can tell me how to send it to you
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 days ago.

Expert:  Ashik replied 3 days ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is Ashik and I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly

If you don't know the passcode and if you are locked out, then the only option to get in back to the tab again is by resetting it. This will delete everything from it. This is how they designed it.

You can try to erase it from this site (make sure you erase this problem Tab and not any other devices) --> https://google.com/android/find

(Login with the same Google account you used on the Tab to erase it)

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please please let me know by replying here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.