Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I was playing on my samsung tablet and the screen has gone

Customer Question

i was playing on my samsung tablet and the screen has gone blue and i am unable to do anything with it
JA: What's the model of your Samsung tablet?
Customer: ce0168
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung tablet?
Customer: have tried to turn of but it does not do anything
JA: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  Ashik replied 11 days ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is Ashik and I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly

You can soft reset or force reboot it. Press and hold down the Power button and Volume Down button at the same time for 10-20 seconds or until it shows the Samsung logo. This will force reboot it.

If that didn't work, then connect it to your computer with the charging cable and do the above reset while connected.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i left the device on stand alone over night , but had to change power point , the device touch wood is working correctly , i will try your tip if needed next time.
Thanks for your advice Joyce
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 days ago.

You are most welcome!