Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer&part of the CyanogenDev team
57442719

I have an A10, I submit photos to shutter stock, when I try

Customer Question

hi I have an A10, I submit photos to shutter stock, when I try to upload through the shutterstock app I am only given the option to use gallery or camera and not google photos. how can I change this?
JA: Did you download all the necessary software to connect your camera to your computer (e.g. Canon EOS Utility)? Is your software the latest version?
Customer: the software has updated since I took delivery of the phone, can I not upload from google to the shutter stock app without connecting to the computer?
JA: If you are using a USB cable, are you using the one that came with your camera or an aftermarket one?
Customer: no, these are photos that I take with my phone, they are stored in google photos.
JA: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just need to upload images from my phone using the shutter stock app.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 9 days ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 5 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator