Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Android Devices Technican
Experience:  Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
30037186

My Samsung fell down the toilet. I'm trying to recover data

Customer Question

Hi there, my Samsung fell down the toilet. I'm trying to recover data from it now.
JA: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: What can I do to recover files?
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What Samsung product do you have?
Customer: samsung a20
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your A20?
Customer: android
JA: How long has this been going on with your A20? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since yesterday evening
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 4 days ago.

Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 4 days ago.

I'm sorry about your phone issue. I'm glad to assist you today. Please press and hold both the Volume Down and Power button on your Samsung phone for about ten to 15 seconds, then release and check. If that does not work, it's a hardware issue, but you can try to recover your data in your Google account or Samsung account if you had synced your phone previously via internet connection. Please sign in your Google Gmail account at the website below and see if your data is there:

https://myaccount.google.com/dashboard

- If needed, please sign in your Samsung account at the website below and see if your data is there:

https://support.samsungcloud.com

We can schedule a time. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you for your patience,