*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Ive bought a sony experia L1 and when it turns on it says to

Customer Question

hi.ive bought a sony experia L1 and when it turns on it says to wait for the power off button and then the screen comes up red and says failed.
JA: What device is not powering up?
Customer: the phone is on charge just now
JA: When did you last charge your phone?
Customer: I bought it for Christmas and this is me just setting it up now.
JA: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?
Customer: do you mean re st
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: when I power off or re start it still comes up the same
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 18 days ago.

Hi ,

My name is Randy, I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

Follow these steps please>

• Allow your device enough time to start. Press and hold down the power key until the device vibrates and then release it. It may take up to 10 seconds before the device vibrates.

• Make sure that your Xperia™ device is charged. If the battery is drained, it may take up to 30 minutes for your device to respond to the charging. During this time, the screen remains dark, not showing the charging icon. Also note that it can take up to 4 hours for a drained battery to charge fully.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
It gets to protect your phone then comes up power off.Thats as far as I can get with it.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
If I pay that and it dosnt work then i Would need to take it to a sony shop to get it fixed.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Is it 100% guaranteed to work as there is no sim card in it yet.
Follow this link for the user guide please. https://support.sonymobile.com/us/xperial1/userguide/#gref
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
If I pay the £22,Can you guarantee me that the will work afterwards,Even though I dont have a sim card in it yet.?
No,