Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Android Expert
Experience:  21 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

Why di, Why do I have to pay to get rid of all the rubbish

Why di
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone?
Customer: Why do I have to pay to get rid of all the rubbish on my phone, it's all unwanted and inappropriate and started fill my inbox just before christmas
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I went into the 02 shop but they were unable to help
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just need to get rid of this rubbish, just need to get rid of this rubbish, I am not tech savvy
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have a Samsung 8
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am still waiting
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
my phone no is***********
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Still waiting

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** and I am a tech expert with 19 years of experience.

Can you please let me know which kind of "rubbish" it is that you want to remove from your phone?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Its loads of emails I have not signed up for mostly from USA, I have asked them to inactive me but that is either ignored or returned as email could not be forwarded, also some if the emails are highly inappropriate.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Should read unsubscribe.

Thank you and I am sorry to hear about this situation! It seems like your email address has been leaked to 3rd parties that are sending you SPAM. This can happen if you use your email on websites that then sell them to other "marketing" sites, which is frustrating. However, the only real solution to this, if it gets out of hand like in your case, is to create a new email address. The reason simply is that most of these SPAMMERS will ignore your opt-out requests and will just keep on sending you SPAM.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I have to thank you. Do you need help with setting up a new email?

Do you need any more help with setting up a new email?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I would rather keep my old email, is this possible?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I can set up a new mail, can't remember how to do that, I am not tech savvy.

Yes, but if you keep your old email, that SPAM won´t stop, unfortunately, as you cannot control what others are sending to you. Starting with a fresh email that you only share with your friends will eliminate that problem. Which email provider are you using? Gmail? Yahoo? Or something else?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
gmail, I can create a new email address, how do I delete old email address?

Thank you. Please follow this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_JTcHcKwdA

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have followed the link watched numerous videos but as yet nothing telling me how to delete my current email address.

You cannot really delete your current email address, just exchange it for a new one and abandon the old one. That is the same effect and nothing more is really needed.