Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer&part of the CyanogenDev team
57442719

I have forgotten my password and have been locked out of my

Customer Question

I have forgotten my password ***** have been locked out of my phone, I do not want to loose all my pics and data, I have tried through my wives phone to sign in with find my mobile. Com pls help
Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: Yesterday, I started to use the fingerprint but it didn't register and had to turn my phone off when I turned it back on I cannot remember my password, I have tried several combinations of passwords
Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Smartphone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: How do I do this, I have called into tesco for assistance they tell me it will all be lost if I do a factory reset
Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Oh u can connect me to an expert to enable me to access my phone?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Expert:  Ashik replied 9 days ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is Ashik and I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly

What is the model of your phone?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Waste of time and money, in waiting for your response I have managed to unlock the phone myself saving all the data, and I am no expert. I will not be giving a good review for this site and have already cancelled my subscription a waste of £5
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 days ago.

Actually, we didn't even start working on this. I just asked the model number of the phone, so I could give you the correct instructions but didn't get any response from you. Anyway, I'm glad you sorted it out. Have a good day,

Ashik