Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

My samsung galaxy a10 is stuck in recovery mode. I have

Customer Question

my samsung galaxy a10 is stuck in recovery mode. I have scrolled down to reboot system now and pressed the power button but without success.
JA: When did you last charge your Galaxy?
Customer: last night
JA: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power and Volume Down buttons)?
Customer: yes, but whilst the phone restarts it goes straight back into recovery mode
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
All I have is the samsung galaxy a10 phone which is attached to my computer via a usb lead. it is stuck in recovery mode. Samsung itself are unable to help as they have suspended their customer support line.
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please hold the power button on the phone until you see a menu and choose power off.

Then power on the phone and tell me how it now functions.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i have done this and the phone goes back into recovery mode
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Power it off

Then hold volume up and power until you get to a menu

Can you get to the menu?

Please let me know