Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Problems with downloading e-mails, Bt internet, On a tablet,

Customer Question

Problems with downloading e-mails
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Bt internet
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On a tablet
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have An I. Pad I mac and an I pod pro They are no syncronysingin downloading e mail ..I thought it was a password ***** so cancelled the mail addresses then got myself in a real muddle.Can you possibly help.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only that I am now a very confused old man !!
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 5 days ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you. Secure Remote Assistance is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

​That is either a password issue or the internet issue, I would advise you to first disconnect from wifi and then reconnect to the wifi network on each device and then test if they all connect and download emails. Next if that does not work, remove and then re-add the email one by one on each device

-------------

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you.