Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I have received my samsung upgrade s20+through the upgrade

I have received my samsung upgrade s20+through the upgrade programme i have been with for years. The phone arrived but the wrong colour. Unfortunately i have opened the box am i allowed to return and have the correct colour sent out please. I need to return my other phone aswell. Where do i stand
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: the new phone is samsung S20+ in grey when i ordered the light blue one. And my one to return is the samsung S10+
JA: How long has this been going on with your S20+? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i only opened it monday but not sure what i can do. And how long it will take to get the correct colour sent out to me before i return my original S10+.
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Its an android phone. No i think thsts everything thankyou pearl

Hi and Welcome to JustAnswer! My Name is Ashik and I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly

Yes, if they sent you the wrong product, then you can return it. Please follow the instructions on this site --> https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop-faq/cancellation-and-return/

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please let me know by replying here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Also, if you get an offer for secure remote, please ignore it as it is an automatic offer from this site and not applicable to this question