Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I have a samsung galaxy core that belonged to my late wife

Hello I have a samsung galaxy core that belonged to my late wife and still subject to a BT contract along with my old nokia and I look at photos and videos stored on and her facebook page
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?
Customer: Unfortunately recently at about 4am I was pushing buttons and seemed to have lost the facebook page and I am scared to keep pushing buttons in case I lose the records but I would appreciate some advice how I can reset the phone to recover the face book -Alan
JA: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have just floundered around looking fir the right button to push I canoot see any facebook icon
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am finding this very distressing

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please hold the power button on the phone until you see a menu and choose power off.

Then power on the phone and tell me how it now functions.

Richard, Android Engineer
Experience: Android Systems Specialist
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
turned off and back on - swipe to get screen showing screen with flashlight, power clean, boost camera play store google (51 ) phone contacts and message icons and app icon

Please click this link

https://join.zoho.eu/596382799

and open the file that downloads