Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I've been locked out of my blackberry privi, My blackberry

Hi I've been locked out of my blackberry privi
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: My blackberry privi locked out keeps asking for password ***** android
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Blackberry priv
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It makes clicking noise

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

You will need to Factory reset the unit, it will remove all your data from it but this you cannot avoid sorry.

To do this, enter in the lock code incorrectly 10 times and it should ask you to reset it, do this and you can then use the phone again.

Let me know how you go please

Richard, Android Engineer
Experience: Android Systems Specialist
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Yes I'm not sure how to do this, message on phone is to start android, enter password, I have 3 trys left or it will wipe it, I also can't get into my Hotmail address its been locked, do I leave phone switched on, it makes a clicking noise, lexie

Please click this link

https://join.zoho.eu/818842426

and open the file that downloads

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I got some help from my my phone network

ok, glad it is now resolved.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I got help from my network provider, I've also been locked out of my email account and the won't let me reset my password which phone keeps asking for, Lexie
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I want this cancelled

If you wish to cancel, please use my link below.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription-hl

Thank you and all the best