Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B,
Experience:  ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line at Peopleware
72451768

My phone which was a nokia went dead yesterday l contacted

Customer Question

hi my phone which was a nokia went dead yesterday l contacted EE and they said they would send me a new up date phone My huawei arrived today and we have spent 3 hours trying to set it up .EE has given us different routes but we are unable to connect l cant do anything with my other phone completely dead .Please can you help me
JA: When did you last charge your phone?
Customer: do you mean new or old phone
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?
Customer: no but the phone is working l need every thing transfered to new sim card and register new phone
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you but a warning that lm not very good technical
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 16 days ago.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
is there any answers to my question l sent last night
Expert:  Jeffrey B replied 16 days ago.

Hello, my name is*****'m happy to assist you today with your huawei phone, Lets get started!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can we please try the following:

Try powering off the huawei phone, pull the power cable out of the huawei phone, wait for 1 minute, then put the power cable back in. After this try again.

What is the model?

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey