Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

My Samsung galaxy email I’s saying not enough memory

Customer Question

My Samsung galaxy email I’s saying not enough memory therefore I can’t get my emails how do I resolve this.
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking Samsung from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: i am using my I pad and my WiFi is on
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: No I am getting them on my iPad
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 17 days ago.

Hi and Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly

What model of Samsung Galaxy is this?

Do you have enough space on it?

Expert:  Ashik replied 15 days ago.

Hello there, Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

It is possible that your phone's storage is getting full. So you need to delete unwanted apps, games, music, movies, photos, videos, etc.

Open the Gallery app, and delete unwanted photos and videos. Then tap the Menu, tap Recycle Bin or Trash and also delete the photos/videos there.

Then uninstall unwanted apps. This will make enough space on your Galaxy, so you can send and receive emails without that error.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note: This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5-star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate the answer bad or poor or anything and instead let me know by replying here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.