Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Android Devices Technican
Experience:  Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
30037186

My phone has locked and I cannot get the correct password.I

My phone has locked and I cannot get the correct password.I was having difficulty with my email and deleted it and then couldnt get it reinstalled. The phone is a Galaxy J3
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: About 2 hours ago
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Smartphone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: I don't have backup
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The phone updated this morning and that was when my email started crashing

I'm sorry about your aol email issue. I'm glad to assist you today. First, please go to the aol website below, and there, make sure that you are able to sign in your aol email address with your aol email password:

http://mail.aol.com

Then please do the following steps:

1. Open the Play Store app icon on your Samsung phone.
  2. There, type / search for AOL.
  3. Then install the AOL app.
  4. Open the AOL app.
  5. Tap the mail envelope icon on the AOL app and sign in your aol email address with your aol email password.
  6. From now on, you can open the AOL app icon on your Samsung phone for accessing your aol email account.

We can schedule a time. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you for your patience.