Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Android Devices Technican
Experience:  Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
30037186

I have a samsung a 20, which I dropped in the bath. Have

Customer Question

I have a samsung a 20, which I dropped in the bath. Have covered it in rice to dry it out...at first it seemed OK, but it ran out of charge and now is completely dead. Took back off to further dry it, but cannot remove battery...what should I do
JA: Have you done a hard reset on your Galaxy Tab by holding down the power button until it vibrates or beeps?
Customer: I have now and nothing happens
JA: Has there been any recent damage to your device (e.g. from dropping it or getting it wet)?
Customer: I've just said that i dropped it in the bath
JA: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No...
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about your phone issue. I'm glad to assist you today. Nowadays, usually, phone manufacturers don't make the batteries removable anymore. It could be that the charging port on your Samsung A20 phone is damaged, but please make sure that you've tried charging your phone. Then press and hold at the same time both the Volume Down and Power buttons for about ten to 15 seconds and check. Does that do anything? Is there any power / light?

We can schedule a time. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you for your patience.