Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B, Specialist
Experience:  ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line at Peopleware
72451768

From time to time i am getting NO SIM CARD come up on my

from time to time i am getting NO SIM CARD come up on my Galaxy A20e can you say this is?
JA: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: From time to time I am getting NO SIM CARD come up on my Galaxy A20e can you say
JA: How long have you had your A20E?
Customer: Purshaded 6/11/2019
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?
Customer: Nothing asI am not all that savvy
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO Thanks

Hello, my name is*****'m happy to assist you today with your Galaxy A20e, Lets get started!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can we please try the following:

• In the first step hold down the Power button and tap on Restart icon two times from the menu.
  • If the phone vibrates or the SAMSUNG Galaxy logo shows up press Volume Up + Power key together for a couple of seconds.
  • When Recovery Mode appears let go of all keys.
  • Now use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
  • In this menu choose "Yes" and confirm by using the Power button.
  • Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Jeffrey B, Specialist
Experience: ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line at Peopleware