Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Android Devices Technican
Experience:  Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
30037186

My android phone has accidently fell into some water and my

Customer Question

Hi there, my android phone has accidently fell into some water and my screen is off I can still receive calls and notifications
JA: What's the brand and model of your Android phone?
Customer: Not so sure Is there any why i can find out
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This has happened 3 days ago, been advised to put it in rice but this hasnt worked
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think the phone is working but the screen is off
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about your phone issue. I'm glad to assist you today. Please press and hold at the same time both the Volume Down and Power buttons on your Android phone for about 15 seconds and check.

If needed, press and hold the Power on / off button on your phone for about 20 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

What's the model of your android phone? We can schedule a time. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much for reply, I tried what you suggested but Iam afraid it didn't work, is there anything else that I can do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My phone is Samsung I think its A but not sure what subtype it is

I'm sorry. Since your phone's screen is off, but it is still receiving calls and notifications, that means only the screen is damaged, so you just need to replace screen. You can check with Samsung repair at the website below:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/mobile-device/

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/#contact

Thank you for your patience.