Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Android Devices Technican
Experience:  Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
30037186

Touch something and a voice to tell me what to do like tap

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: touch something and a voice to tell me what to do like tap twice
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Samsung galaxy a3
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?
Customer: sorry dont know what you mean
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 1hr i was try ing to focas camera which is rubbish anyway and all I get was is a womans voice telling me what to do
JA: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about your phone issue. I'm glad to assist you today. Please press and hold both the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons on your Samsung phone for 3 seconds, and check. That should turn off the Talkback / Voice Assistant option. If that does not work, please try the followings:

- You can go to Settings > Accessibility > Screen reader option if available, then turn off the option Talkback or Voice Assistant there. Notes:

• To scroll, you need to use two fingers to swipe / scroll the screen.
  • To select an option, you need to tap once on that option, then double-tap on that option.

- Here are the full steps for how to turn off the option Talkback / Voice Assistant:

1. Make sure you are at the home / main screen on your phone.
  2. Use two fingers to swipe the screen from bottom to top.
  3. Tap once on the Settings app icon (the gear / wheel icon), then double-tap on Settings.
  4. Scroll down using two fingers until you see the Accessibility option.
  5. Tap once on the Accessibility option, then double-tap on Accessibility.
  6. Tap once on the Screen reader option, if available, then double-tap on Screen reader.
  7. Tap once on the option Talkback or Voice Assistant, then double-tap on Talkback or Voice Assistant.
  8. Tap once on the OK option, then double-tap on OK.
    - That should disable the option Talkback or Voice Assistant.

- Note: If there is a password ***** pin on your phone that you need to enter for logging in, then you will need to tap once on each of the characters in your password, then double-tap on it. Once done, tap once on Done / OK / checkmark, then double-tap on it.

- (If needed, another way to get to Settings: At the home / main screen, use two fingers to swipe down from the top of your phone's screen. Then tap once on the gear / wheel icon there, then double-tap the gear / wheel icon.)

- Also, please click on the websites below for the instruction videos:

https://youtu.be/Z3GEqin3-eQ?t=15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYf-PfSumvs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osqsl-joZog

We can schedule a time. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you for your patience.