Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Android Devices Technican
Experience:  Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
30037186

Samsung A20e, new last November 2019. November 2019, It

Samsung A20e, new last November 2019.
JA: How long have you had your A20E?
Customer: November 2019
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?
Customer: It charges, but scene blank, will not open and does not ring with incoming calls
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes. I am with the owner who is shielding as 75 yrs old and he is sole carer for 85 yr old bed bound friend so needs repair asap

I'm sorry about your phone issue. I'm glad to assist you today. On your Samsung A20e phone, please press and hold both the Volume Down and Power buttons for about ten to 15 seconds and check. Does that do anything?

- Warranty repair:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/#contact

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/warranty/

We can schedule a time. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
all is well. Thank you so much for your help, Viet, owner, Michael, needs this mobile so much, it's his lifeline. With best wishes, Chris and Michael.

You're very welcome. Take care! Thank you for the update.