Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown,
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

Can you help me that I clicked claim "win s20 Samsung phone"

Customer Question

Can you help me that I clicked claim "win s20 Samsung phone "
JA: What Samsung model do you have?
Customer: A90 5G
JA: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since March it happened this morning
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes please but I'm deaf
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Joshua Brown replied 15 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Hold down the Volume Down + Power buttons simultaneously for 7 seconds. Leave the buttons when phone vibrates.

After the soft reset, check to see if the issue continues.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi Josh please let me know if my phone is safe from hacker. It happened by Facebook messenger "video landapp is it you Colette " that I clicked video & again clicked claim on google
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I'm deaf that I unable hear and speak on the phone

Yes, you should be all set now.

-------

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know otherwise you can close the question by rating my services as 3-5 stars at the top or bottom of this page (or using the rate this expert option if you are on mobile)

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I unable afford €26

Yes, you should be all set now.

-------

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I'm hard up money that I paid 5€

Yes, you should be all set now.

-------