Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B,
Experience:  ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line at Peopleware
72451768

I have lost all sound on I9200. All Function/Modes appear to

I have lost all sound on I9200. All Function/Modes appear to be working.
JA: How long have you had your I9200?
Customer: about 4 years
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Gecked & double checked all conections. All modes seem to work ok
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No - it's as simmple/difficult as that

Hi and Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly

When you hold down the Volume up button, what does it show?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Time flashes 00.00 and the words 'time sync' com up. Sorry I am not close to the machine

To confirm, your phone's model is Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 . Right?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I don't see how you can connect to the device - I don't understand

Sorry, the secure remote won't work on the phone. So I didn't accept that request and the security deposit you made for it will be refunded.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
NO - IT IS A AN ILUV I9200 MINI HI FI

Sorry, you posted this question under the wrong category "Android Phones". The I9200 is a Samsung phone model as well.

So I will request the customer support to move this question to the correct category and they will help you. You don't need to stay online. You will be notified via email when an electronics expert takes this question.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
OK

OK,

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I did not post my question under any category - I am not accustomed to this

Hello, my name is*****'m happy to assist you today with your ILUV I9200 MINI HI FI, Lets get started!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can we please try the following:

try holding the bluetooth button + the power button for 30 seconds while powered off.

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I don't understand - this is an ILUV MINI HI FI. It is not connected to the internet - there is no blue tooth! I've held the power button down for 30 secs but this not affect the Sound [there is none at all - connections checked]

understood, thank you

Press MEM./CLK ADJ. and the hour will begin to flash.

2.

Enter the hour by pressing the buttons

SKIP/SEARCH.

3.

Confirm the hour entry by pressing MEM./CLK ADJ. The minutes will then begin to flash.

4.

Enter the minutes by pressing the buttons

SKIP/SEARCH and confirm with MEM./CLK ADJ.

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeff

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Sorry - Machine is not close - I'm on a PC in another room. I have checked all the buttons & remote: Please advise where appear MEM.CLK. ADJ.SKIP. SEARCH & what they mean. I have the Remote and the Manual and they not mentioned anywhere

yes offcourse, no problem at all.

does it work with another ipod? or does it keep flashing all the time?

did we follow the steps here?:https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1247512/Iluv-I9200.html?page=23

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeff

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi Jeff - the Model in question [with no sound] is actually iMM9400/9500 - Sorry, I was handed the wrong info from an old machine.

Thank you, Great,

i am going through the manual:http://intranet.jwin.com/upload/product/IMM9400/imm9400_9500_en_manual_021611.pdf

is there any error message showing? does it work with a iphone? or only ipod can be placed?

Press or to select the track to be programmed. 4. Press TIMER/MEMORY to save the track in the first program location. For example, if you selected track number 14, it will appear in Program position 1 as shown below. 5. For the next program position, select another desired track (It is not necessary to select CD if the track is in the same CD). 6. Confirm the selection using the TIMER/MEMORY. 7. To program other tracks in the memory, repeat steps 3 - 6. To play the program, press .

The program can be played back again as long as “MEMORY” appears on the display. To clear the programming and resume normal playback The programming is erased by pressing FM MODE/ until the “MEMORY” display disappears, or by opening the CD changer door. If the unit is switched off, the program is erased. Notes 1. RANDOM will not function in programmed play. 2. This unit counts all the folders on an MP3 disc, even if a folder doesn’t contain any MP3 file(s). If you select a folder which doesn’t contain any MP3 file(s), the unit will automatically skip to the next folder until it finds one containing an MP3 file(s).

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
There is no Error showing. I do not have an Iphone to check; apparently Ipod used to work fine but has not been used for a for years. I checking everything else now

take your time

there is no loose cable? or not in a bluetooth mode?

I will be standing by.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No loose cable[s]. There is no internet/bluetooth connection. Apparently it was working fine one day and had no sound few days later; It seems all the obvious problems [cables etc] were checked then and and again since. I don't understand the two paragrahs of instructions above - what page are they on? They do not seem pertinent to the problem [no sound].
All that is required is to play some old CD's - everything seems to work fine except the sound.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I am shutting down now - if you have any suggestions please send an email and I will respond tomorrow [14th].

understood, thank you

any chance you have the serial number for me?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Sorry for delay - I have limited access to my computer and also the machine. Serial # is A050E090A502F8G [not on the 'plate' - just stuck on.
There is power and everything works except the Speakers [Cable connections are checked and OK- speakers are unlikely to both not work anyway]. I suspected that we were missing something simple because it was apparently working fine & switched off at end of use - switched back on a few days later; no speakers working.

understood, thank you, ***** ***** at all.

i will contact the support now.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Jeffrey B,
Experience: ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line at Peopleware
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I thought you were contacting 'the support' - not sure which 'support' but have heard nothing back

yes offcourse, i am online

Kind regards,

Jeffrey