Hello there, Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.
If your phone is speaking when you touch items, that means you have enabled the voice assistant feature of your phone. This is a feature for sight-impaired people. Tap and hold down the Bixby button and this will bring Bixby. Ask Bixby to turn off Voice Assistant. If that didn't work, then you need to turn it off manually. Unlock the screen of the phone using your code or fingerprint. When it is turned on, you need to swipe with two fingers to move around the home screen or pages. If it is number locked, then tap the first number, a blue border will appear around it and then double-tap on it to activate that code. Enter the rest of the same ways.
If you have pattern enabled, then swipe with two fingers and this will bring pattern screen. Now, tap and hold down the starting point of the pattern and then draw the pattern slowly and correctly (give a little pressure while drawing the pattern)
This will unlock the screen and bring home screen.
- From the home screen, swipe down the Status bar with two fingers. Tap the Settings and double tap on it. Or tap Apps icon, double tap on it and tap Settings and double on it to open Settings. When it is ON, you need to tap on the item and double-tap to open it.
- Scroll to and tap Accessibility using two fingers.
- Tap and double tap Vision. On some models, you may see as Screen Reader
- Tap and double tap Voice Assistant.
- To disable Voice Assistant, tap and double-tap the Voice Assistantswitch OFF.
Note: If prompted, tap on OK.
Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem
Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5-star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.