Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I am on talk mobile and their network checker says that my

Customer Question

I am on talk mobile and their network checker says that my home in pe47ze has a very good signal but my phone says there is no service.
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: Samsung S9 and it has the latest OS
JA: How long has this been going on with your S9? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It's been going on for several weeks. I've tried switching off and on and checking for software updates.
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 days ago.

Hi and Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly

Is it possible to check your SIM card on another phone and/or another SIM card on your phone?

Expert:  Ashik replied 9 days ago.

Hello there, Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

You can soft reset or force reboot it. Press and hold down the Power button and Volume Down button at the same time for 10-20 seconds or until it shows the Samsung logo. This will force reboot it.

Then open Settings > general management > Reset and tap Reset Network Settings. Then check if it is working now.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note: This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5-star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.