Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

How to ulock motoe 6, motorola, changed sim card, brand new

how to ulock motoe 6
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: motorola
JA: What have you tried so far with your Motorola product?
Customer: changed sim card
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: brand new phone i can't remember unlock code

Hi and Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly

First of all, these devices are very secure and if you are locked out, then there are no tricks or unofficial ways to unlock the phone

If you are locked out and if you can't log in with the code you have, then you will have to factory reset the phone to access it again. Follow the steps below to factory reset it (make sure you follow the steps below exactly or it will not work);

1. Turn off the phone.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time until the phone turns on.
  3. Press the Volume Down button until you see Recovery mode.
  4. Press the Power button to restart in Recovery mode.
  5. If you see an Android robot with a red exclamation mark, press and hold the Power button, then press and release the Volume Up button to display the menu options.
  6. Use the Volume buttons to scroll to Wipe data/factory reset, then press the Power button to select it.
  1. Use Volume buttons to scroll to Factory data reset, then press the Power button to select it.
    Allow several seconds for the reset to complete.
  2. Use Volume buttons to scroll to the Reboot system now, then press the Power button to select it.

Once it is restarted, you will have to set up it again. You will also need to sign in to the same Google account you used on it.

If you are unable to reset it, then try to erase/reset it from this site (make sure you erase this problem phone and not any other devices) --> https://google.com/android/find

(Login with the same Google account you used on the phone to erase it)

If you have any difficulty following the steps above, please let me know and I will walk you through it.

Please note, I can only give you truthful information which you may or may not like but it is truthful information to your question. If you are upset at your situation but not by the quality of my answer, please consider rating positively as I am only a messenger. If you simply want more information or continued help, please let me know - I am here to help you to your satisfaction. If you have other concerns, reply and let me know. I am here to make sure you are satisfied.