Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Android Devices Technican
Experience:  Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
30037186

I have a Samsung galaxy a10 tablet and try to log on with

I have a Samsung galaxy a10 tablet and try to log on with password ***** it keeps saying on the screen try again in 29 seconds. What can I do to get my tablet working again?
JA: When were you last able to use your Galaxy?
Customer: Yesterda
JA: Do you have a Google account linked to the phone?
Customer: Think I do
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Was it because I might not have updated when it said to update and I thought I had

I'm sorry about your tablet issue. I'm glad to assist you today. Was the password *****? Can you please press and hold at the same time the Volume Down button and Power buttons on your tablet for about ten seconds, then turn it back on and check?

Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I haven't forgotten password ***** have tried this but same result

Thank you. Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Please text

I do not find the model Galaxy A10 tablet. What's the exact model of your Samsung Galaxy tablet, such as SM-T290, or SM-T510, etc.? Please check at the back of your tablet for the model number of it. Thank you.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.

I do not find the model Galaxy A10 tablet. What's the exact model of your Samsung Galaxy tablet, such as SM-T290, or SM-T510, etc.? Please check at the back of your tablet for the model number of it. Thank you,

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Sm-t510

Solution #1:

1. Click on the website below:
    https://findmymobile.samsung.com
  2. There, sign in your Samsung account, if you have one.
  3. Then unlock your Samsung tablet if it's there.

Solution #2:

1. Click on the website below:
    https://www.google.com/android/find
  2. There, sign in your google gmail email address.
  3. Then lock your Samsung tablet if it's there, then set the password *****

Solution #3:

1. On your Samsung tablet, press and hold the Power key and power off.
    - (If it does not power off, then press and keep holding both the Volume Down key and Power key for about 9 seconds for it to power off / restart the tablet, then do the next step right away.)
  2. Press and hold both the Volume Up key and the Power key at the same time.
  3. Keep holding these two keys together until the Android logo or the recovery menu appears on the screen.
  4. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight the option wipe data / factory reset.
  5. Press Power button to select.
  6. Press the Volume down key to highlight option Yes....
  7. Press Power button to select.
  8. Once the reset process is finished, press the Power key to reboot system now.

If needed, please click on the website below for the instruction video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__FUdtsRJDs

Does that do anything? Does any of the three solutions above work? Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Thank you. Now working

You're welcome. Great. If you need anything else, please let me know anytime. Take care! Thank you for the update.