Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B, Specialist
Experience:  ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line at Peopleware
72451768

I am ucrhaim. Can I call you regarding a problem in changing

Customer Question

I am ucrhaim. Can I call you regarding a problem in changing the password ***** my samsung. It should be a simple procedure but i can't figure it out.
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: I just changed the password ***** my ucl email account. To access my phone I need to change the account password ***** the phone too
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: I Cannot log into my ucl account from my phone because i need to enter my new password. This is the problem-I can't figure out how to do this.
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Yes. my phone number is ***** file.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Jeffrey B replied 18 days ago.

Hello, my name is*****'m happy to assist you today with your ucl email account, Lets get started!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can we please try the following:

If you need to reset your password, just visit the UCL MyAccount page and enter your previous student user ID and the last five digits of your phone number.

You'll be sent a code by text message which will allow you to reset your password

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey