Techabhi
Techabhi,
Experience:  Expert
112970849

I have inserted a new sim from Talk Mobile due to coverage

I have inserted a new sim from Talk Mobile due to coverage difficulties with my Smarty Sim. I have ported the existing number that I had already had to find that the phone is now flashing continuously and cannot be used. I have tried replacing the Sim with the earlier sim to no avail.
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: Samsung A21S.
JA: How long has this been going on with your A21S? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since the change of the sim, three days have tried removal and replacement of the sim. The battery is not removeable unless you are a technician with specialist equipment.
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No Many Thanks
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Please respond or have I wasted £5.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.

Land Line XXXXXXXX

Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer.com, an independent paid Question and Answer support site.

I am Abhi with over 5 years of experience and will try to do my best to help you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question to ensure that I don't miss anything.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
This is not a computer problem.Is it possible to connect to a phone in the same way as remote diagnostics.

Activate your new SIM card.

Follow these steps to make the connection:

• Eject the SIM card from the device and record the SIM ID.

• Insert the SIM after your account has been updated.

• Restart your phone again and allow the activation process to complete fully.

Please let me know if you need any additional information. Thank you.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Please provide a written reply .I' am not prepared to pay a further some of money that may be unsuccessful.

Is your problem is resolved?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have taken the sim card out, although I cannot turn off the phone due to on screen commands not being available due to flashing of screen every 5 seconds. The sim has been removed and replaced many times .

Did you try to reset your device?

Do you have a nano-sim card?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
It is impossible to reset the device as the phone cannot be switched off because of the screen flashing continually.

If your screen is still flickering, try adjusting your brightness settings, and disabling the adaptive brightness feature.

1 Open the Settings app.

2 Tap Display.

3 Tap the switch to disable Adaptive Brightness.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Please note the screen is flashing so much that I cannot get into any commands to do anything that you suggest.

Please click on the belwo link to reset your device.

Link:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYCOAo8R2gE

Please try once, by forcefully.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have tried this and the phone is still flashing continually, and seems to be flashing all the time and not at 5 seconds intervals.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
This seems to be successful after a long time, the phone is now not accepting calls not accepting calls.

ok, please check your network is proper or not?

Activate my new SIM card.

• Make sure your phone is off.

• Locate the small hole on the side of the phone. ...

• Insert the tool provided or a paperclip into the hole, which releases the SIM tray.

• Take out the old SIM card and place the new one in the same way.

• Carefully push the tray back in.

• Turn on the phone.

Please click on the below link for a better understanding.

Link:- https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/getting-started-and-upgrading/activate-a-new-sim/why-is-my-new-sim-or-sim-swap-not-working

I hope I provided you with useful information.

Your feedback is also more important to me.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

And thank you for using Justanswer.com.

Best Regards,

Abhishek