Techabhi
Techabhi,
Experience:  Expert
112970849

My calendars are suddenly blank, except for a very limited

Customer Question

My calendars are suddenly blank, except for a very limited selection of repeat reminders.
JA: What device has a bad screen?
Customer: Calendar - is the problem - not screen.
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: GalaxyA40, model number SM-A405FN/DS
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I went into = calendar and have ticked all the google account, app events and sync now. In Manage calendars all buttons are green
JA: Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: Samsung calendar - shall I not try to retrieve all the information in it, or is it still there but I suddenly cannot see it
JA: What have you tried so far with your software?
Customer: nothing.
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Techabhi replied 10 days ago.

Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer.com, an independent paid Question and Answer support site.

I am Abhi with over 5 years of experience and will try to do my best to help you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question to ensure that I don't miss anything.

Expert:  Techabhi replied 10 days ago.

Turn on Sync and clear the Calendar app's data

1. Check the sync settings.

Make sure that the Calendar sync feature is enabled on all your devices. You should also check that auto-sync is enabled on both your Samsung and Google accounts.

2. Clear the Calendar app's data.

Navigate to and open Settings. Tap Apps, and then swipe to and tap Calendar. Tap Force stop, and then tap OK.

Next, tap Storage, and then tap Clear data. Reopen the app, allow it to sync, and check if you can see your events in the Calendar.

Hope the suggestion provided is helpful. Please reply if you need further assistance.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Done as above. But still lost all entries.
Expert:  Techabhi replied 10 days ago.
Select Calendar > Click Next on the right > Click Deep Scan to scan your deleted calendar on the Android phone.
1. Connect Samsung and Check Calendar.
2. Select the Lost Calendar Events and Recover.
3. Choose Deep Recovery from Device.
4. Select the Data Type You Need to Recover.
5. Connect Your Android Device to the Computer.Thank you
Expert:  Techabhi replied 10 days ago.

I hope I provided you with useful information.

Your feedback is also more important to me.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

And thank you for using Justanswer.com.

Best Regards,

Abhishek