Josh
Josh, Technician
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I am trying to collect my parcel from Loscoe Road post

Customer Question

I am trying to collect my parcel from Loscoe Road post office it is here but we cannot get the correct information on my phone
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: Samsung
JA: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I can't scan the code on my not delivery card
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just want my parcel
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 14 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is***** have over 10 years of experience and I will be assisting you today. I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue.

Please allow me a couple of minutes to respond to your request below. If you would like to add any extra information while I am typing out your information, please feel free to respond and I will review it.

---------------------------

Expert:  Josh replied 14 days ago.

Which delivery service was used?

Expert:  Josh replied 13 days ago.

Hi, I can see that you haven't replied to my info request above so I wanted to provide you with an answer to the best of my abilities with the information that you supplied above. Please note that the answer can be slightly off if not all of the required information was provided above but feel free to reply back if the steps do not work so we can resolve your issue quickly. -------

Click here: https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item

Use the website to locate your package

Expert:  Josh replied 13 days ago.

I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish.