How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Great House Antiques Your Own Question
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Category: Antiques
Satisfied Customers: 1839
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
Type Your Antiques Question Here...
Great House Antiques is online now

An original triptich print by Hiroshige called the Pearl Fishers.

Customer Question

An original triptich print by Hiroshige called the Pearl Fishers. Can you give a value?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 4 years ago.

My name is Wayne, I am a verified expert and will be working with you today. Can you post a photo of this triptych?

Go to
(no need to 'log in' or 'register' it makes it far too complicated)
Click on Computer
Select the pictures you want to send me from the box that pops up.
Hit open.
Click on Start Upload
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this and paste it here where you are typing to me.