Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

I have a print of The baby in the Bath by Arthur J Elsley.

I have a print of The baby in the Bath by Arthur J Elsley. The picture has his name and the the year 1897 in the bottom left hand corner. what value does the picture have.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
What is the size?
Would it be possible for you to send me photos?
A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send images right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Nora, I sent you a number of photographs, but have never received a response to them. I got a message from the website saying you couldn't help. did the pictures tell you anything.

Paul

Hi Paul,
I have not yet received any images and I do not know why you received an auto-generated message stating I could not help.
What method did you use for posting images? Did you follow the directions on this link:
~Nora
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Paul,
Thank you for the dimension schematic.
Please send more images at your convenience.
Nora
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Paul,
Do you have a full image of the print that you can post here?
~Nora
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Paul, The most helpful image will be one that shows the whole print in one photo. Thank you, Nora

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
great, thank you
Hi Paul,
Thank you for the images and for your patience.
This is a later 20th century color lithograph framed print of a 19th century work by Arthur J Elsley.
On today’s market, expect to garner $40 - $80 for this framed print. The suggested insurance or replacement value is $100.
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid by the company when you leave a favorable rating.
If you are having trouble finding the rating button, please let me know!
Your question will NOT close after you leave rating.
Sincerely,
Nora
Hi Paul~
Thanks for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.
I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.
When you post a new question, use the specific ask for expert function and please add "For Nora" or "Hi Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you.
The only items I do not assess for value are clocks, coins, watches, sewing machines, swords and firearms.
Sincerely,
Nora