Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have two spoons with the following hallmarks and would

I have two spoons with the following hallmarks and would appreciate your thoughts on to what the are as I am unable to find them online!!
Spoon one - H H & S ZULU
Spoon two - ZELIXPLATE EPN8 A1 (I think as I can't see it very well!)
Both spoons are non metallic.
Kindest regards,
Many thanks in advance, Lee
The spoons were made by Henry Hobson and Sons of Sheffield and Later London (1868-1919). The pattern is Zulu. Zelixplate is their own type of plating process, EPNS means Electro Plated Nickel Silver and A1 represents the quality of plating. A lot of stamping for spoons that are worth about 10.00 us dollars each. I hope that clears up the confusion you had about the marks.