Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

I have 4 books 'The Poetical Works of William Wordsworth -

I have 4 books 'The Poetical Works of William Wordsworth - Edited with memoir by Edward Dowden. The Aldine Edition of The British Poets.
Volume 11 London ***** ***** & Sons York St., Covent Garden 1892
Volume V " " " " " " 1893
Volume V1 " " " " " " 1893
Volume V11 " " " " " " 1893
Also below the London Address on each page is New York 112, Fourth Avenue 1893
Regards & Thank you in advance James D Tracey.
Hi James~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. The Aldine Edition of the British Poets set of ‘The Poetical Works of William Wordsworth’ is comprised of 7 volumes to make the set complete. On today’s market, each individual volume can retail for an average of $20 and a high of $40 per each book. Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. If you are having trouble finding the rating button, please let me know! Your question will NOT close after you leave rating. Sincerely,Nora