Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience:  Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years.Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Value of Virginibus Puerisque and Other Papers by Robert Louis

value of Virginibus Puerisque and Other Papers by Robert Louis Stevenson .First edition 1905.Fine paper edition .Publishers Chatto and Windus
Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.
If you see a rate me message and I have not given you an answer With the value you are not to rate anything.
Again, ignore any rate me messages until you see my answer with the value.
Do you see any words on the first few pages stating that your 1905 edition is a first edition?
Kind regards,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No further info
I am not sure what you mean.
Does this mean that it does not say "First Edition"?
Kind regards,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It does not say first edition but Iwas told by a dealer many years ago that it was,Have you any idea what it is worth either way .Thank you Betsy
I had to be away from my computer this afternoon.
Thank you for the additional information.
Please allow me time to research your question, calculate current values and write my answer.
I thank you in advance for your patience.
Kind regards,
I dislike having to drag this out but to give an accurate answer I need to know the what the covers are made of and the condition of your book.
Values range from $1.07-$425 depending on these things.
Kind regards,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It was a first edition and I have now sold it
Thank you for your help
I hope you were able to get a good price for your book.My best to you.Doris
Thank you so much for the positive rating. If you have questions in the future, please request me by typing “Doris” at the first of the question.
Thank you again.